Stop that whistling! This is a silent night-op... oh shi...
Taken from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjNbV...
___
___
If you decide to get Star Citizen, please consider using my referral code. It will get us both bonus rewards! STAR-B3V9-6BK9
If you enjoyed the video, please consider a donation: https://goo.gl/lAqXSt
Patreon:
http://www.patreon.com/jester814
Facebook(I actually check this one often): http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jester8...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jester814
Steam(major stream events announced here): http://steamcommunity.com/groups/jest...
Are you a YouTube Creator and looking for a network to join? I highly recommend Curse/Union for Gamers if you qualify. Great terms(90% pay) and no lock-in contract: http://www.unionforgamers.com/apply?r...
-FAQ:
Q: What are your system specs?
A: i7 6700k, Geforce GTX 970, 16 gigs of ram, 250 gig SSD, 500 gig SSD
Q: What do you use for recording?
A: OBS for video and system audio; Audacity for personal audio.
Q: Why don't you play in First Person?
A: I'm a 3rd person gamer. I hate first person. Please don't try to "convince" me otherwise as if I am unaware of the gaming style I prefer.
Q: Were you in the Military?
A: US Army 99-06, Radio Operator(25C). Non-Combat Veteran.
Q: Is that AI or real people?
A: If it's an ArmA Mission it's AI unless I very specifically state otherwise. The 506th doesn't PvP.
Q: What ArmA 3 mods do you use?
A: CUP Terrains, RHS Escalation, CBA A3, TFAR, ACE3, cTab, FHQ Accessories, DAR MAXXPROs, mrb A3 Voice Stop, Switch Weapons While Moving, Ares/Achilles, Splendid Smoke, MRT Accessories Functions, Mighty GAU-8, ACSZ Missing Content, Cypress Push to Hear, BaBe Mid Range Texture Fixes, Mao Sway and Recoil Fix, ZEC Templates, Enhanced Movement, Project OPFOR, RH Accessories
For SF missions: VSM Gear, TRYK Gear, MOCAP Melee mod, MCC, Robert Hammer Pistols, and a variety of ArmA community maps.
I am no longer using any iteration of JSRS due to the problems it causes on servers. It was discovered in Feb 2015 that all versions of JSRS for the past 4 years have been causing massive amounts of errors on dedicated servers so it has stopped being used and I don't use another sound mod. This includes JSRS Lite.
Q: Can you upload that mission so I can play it?
A: Nearly all of the missions I play are dynamically created by someone controlling Zeus in ArmA. They are therefore not available for upload.
Q: No debrief?
A: When we debrief in game I leave it in. We very rarely debrief in game. Debriefs are rare, not the norm, and they never will be.
Q: Why don't you do X when you Zeus?
A: I Zeus by a very strict set of guidelines set forth by my ArmA unit to maximize the fun of the people in the mission for whom I am Zeusing. The goal is fun, not punishment. I don't need a hundred Monday morning quarterbacks telling me "what I should have done" or "how I would have done it" or "how this other person does it". All I need is for my guys to say they had fun at the end of the mission and I know I did it right.
Q: Can I join your ArmA unit?
A: 506th IR Realism Unit: http://www.506thIR.net (Must be 18 or older)
This video was created using content of Bohemia Interactive a.s.
Copyright © 2013 Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved.
See http://www.bistudio.com for more information.
BIS monetization permission:
http://www.bistudio.com/community/gam...
Who's Whistling - ArmA 3 | |
| 11,551 views views | 169,855 followers |
| 344 Likes | 344 Dislikes |
| ARMA 3 Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 8 Mar 2017 |
| geneva auto show flying car, geneva auto show 2018 cars, geneva auto show, geneva auto show 2019, geneva auto show 2018 tickets, geneva auto show 2017, geneva auto show press days 2018, geneva auto show supra, geneva auto show 2018 debuts, geneva auto show porsche, geneva auto show bmw, geneva auto show 2018 supra, geneva auto show mercedes, geneva auto show news, geneva auto shop, geneva auto show 2019 press days, geneva auto show audi, geneva auto show live, geneva auto show 2018 toyota, geneva auto show 2018 bmw | |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét