ArmA 3 Zeus
ORE Phase 10 - TF Alpha
"The Meatgrinder" part 1
This mission was so long I had to split it into two parts. Watch part 2 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw_8I...
Watch this Operational Phase from other perspectives here: http://www.506thir.net/forums/index.p...
___
___
If you enjoyed the video, please consider a donation: https://goo.gl/lAqXSt
Patreon:
http://www.patreon.com/jester814
Facebook(I actually check this one often): http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jester8...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jester814
Steam(major stream events announced here): http://steamcommunity.com/groups/jest...
Are you a YouTube Creator and looking for a network to join? I highly recommend Curse/Union for Gamers if you qualify. Great terms(90% pay) and no lock-in contract: http://www.unionforgamers.com/apply?r...
-FAQ:
Q: What are your system specs?
A: i7 6700k, Geforce GTX 970, 16 gigs of ram, 250 gig SSD, 500 gig SSD
Q: What do you use for recording?
A: OBS for video and system audio; Audacity for personal audio.
Q: Why don't you play in First Person?
A: I'm a 3rd person gamer. I hate first person. Please don't try to "convince" me otherwise as if I am unaware of the gaming style I prefer.
Q: Were you in the Military?
A: US Army 99-06, Radio Operator(25C). Non-Combat Veteran.
Q: Is that AI or real people?
A: If it's an ArmA Mission it's AI unless I very specifically state otherwise. The 506th doesn't PvP.
Q: What ArmA 3 mods do you use?
A: CUP Terrains, RHS Escalation, CBA A3, TFAR, ACE3, cTab, FHQ Accessories, DAR MAXXPROs, grace weapon sway fix, Ares, mrb A3 Voice Stop, Switch Weapons While Moving, Cypress push-to-hear, Mighty's GAU8, ASCZ Missing Content, Recoil Fix, 506th Custom Factions, Tweaks, and Sounds(not publicly available)
For SF missions: VSM Gear, Enhanced Movement Mod, MOCAP Melee mod, MCC, SMA Weapons, Robert Hammer Pistols, and a variety of ArmA community maps.
I am no longer using any iteration of JSRS due to the problems it causes on servers. It was discovered in Feb 2015 that all versions of JSRS for the past 4 years have been causing massive amounts of errors on dedicated servers so it has stopped being used and I don't use another sound mod. This includes JSRS Lite.
Q: Can you upload that mission so I can play it?
A: Nearly all of the missions I play are dynamically created by someone controlling Zeus in ArmA. They are therefore not available for upload.
Q: No debrief?
A: When we debrief in game I leave it in. We very rarely debrief in game. Debriefs are rare, not the norm, and they never will be.
Q: Why don't you do X when you Zeus?
A: I Zeus by a very strict set of guidelines set forth by my ArmA unit to maximize the fun of the people in the mission for whom I am Zeusing. The goal is fun, not punishment. I don't need a hundred Monday morning quarterbacks telling me "what I should have done" or "how I would have done it" or "how this other person does it". All I need is for my guys to say they had fun at the end of the mission and I know I did it right.
Q: Can I join your ArmA unit?
A: 506th IR Realism Unit: http://www.506thIR.net (Must be 18 or older)
This video was created using content of Bohemia Interactive a.s.
Copyright © 2013 Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved.
See http://www.bistudio.com for more information.
BIS monetization permission:
http://www.bistudio.com/community/gam...
ArmA 3 Zeus ORE Phase 10 - "The Meatgrinder" part 1 | |
| 21,028 views views | 169,855 followers |
| 416 Likes | 416 Dislikes |
| ARMA 3 Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 26 Aug 2016 |
| wall of champions canada, wall of champions crashes, wall of champions liverpool, wall of champions bulletin board, wall of champions classroom, wall of champions canada gp, wall of champions victims, wall of champions 1999, wall of champions dinner, wall of champions list, wall of champions f1 crashes, yamaha wall of champions, wimbledon wall of champions, salem wall of champions, schumacher wall of champions, f1 wall of champions montreal, vettel wall of champions, hamilton wall of champions, jeffersonville wall of champions, massillon wall of champions | |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét