Mariahlynn - GTFOH Prod by @Thirstpro THIRST973 - fire safety tips at home

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

Mariahlynn - GTFOH Prod by @Thirstpro THIRST973

Best comment

  1. Jennifer Ybarra: love it
  2. Annie: You Should make the song longer it slaps
  3. Heather C.: This bish is so siccc hers bars are mad crazy! It dnt matter hw old this song or any other one that she has done is u nvr get tired of her!!!!
  4. truestar070: This chick is really talented. She's needs a break...
  5. kenneth jordan: "Im the shit diarrhea" 🔥🔥🔥
  6. Estrella Hernandez: To all the bitches I hate gtfoh
  7. Bianca McDaniel: love this!! yassss
  8. Shannon Midyette: shes is lit she never lets me down shes a true rapper she goes in hard in every song shes made.
  9. shorty123 jn: She goes in man I am the shit diariea she's to much hahah
  10. Tia Taylor: After watching/hearing this. You fire. I fucks with you. You got my support.
  11. Nijah Cooper: whats stopping her from mainstream???? she has the talent and exposure whats stopping herr
  12. Christian Wilder: "I'm the shit I am diarrhea" 🔥
  13. dre day: Mariah looks like a escort hoe , no she looks like she used to be in foster care,And grew up with a black family, no she look like she will fuck. for studio time,GTFOH.⬆➡↘⬇↙⬅↖↕↔↩↪⤴⤵🔃↕🔚
  14. Nicole Parks: seriously ? she need to gtfoh w this each and shit
  15. Nicole Parks: wack***
  16. Petra Janković: Niceeeeeeee
  17. Slay Queen: am I the only one who noticed that she dissed the moneice slaughter or how ever you spell her name
  18. Valerie Bryant: cold
  19. Lauren and Jackson: Okay is it me or did she just come for moniece slaughter from love and hip hop "🎤The part where she says its your name but you don't slaughter get the fuck outta here "🎤 I know they don't like each other during the show time don't know if they made up or not Lol I'm so slow for this one lol haha
  20. Hi how are ya: I love Mariah Lynn but hold on lol, is she coming for Nicki Minaj ? Because she says " Don't compare me to what's her name, the slut you claim will go up in flames" & up in flames is a nicki Minaj song lol. Not hating just wondering. Because in a interview, she mentioned that people compare her to Nicki Minaj.
  21. pink the geek: Hi how are ya no she going for moniece slaughter
  22. ZombieBloodHound: nah its about a girl from love and hiphop
  23. Azari dauniqe: She isn't talking about Nicki she's talking about Moniece Slaugther she said it's ur name but u don't slaughter lol they beefing
  24. Hi how are ya: Compared*
  25. Jonathan Rush: Likes
  26. 1SpiritualWitch: aʟʟ ɨs ɨ ċaռ saʏ tɦɨs ʟɛaʋɛ ʍɛ աaռtɨռɢ ʍօʀɛ...ɨs tɦɛʀɛ aռ ɛxtɛռɖɛɖ ʋɛʀsɨօռ օʄ tɦɨs...ċօʐ ɨt աas քʊʀɛ🔥
  27. Kenadi Lalala: someone just told me this was wack ........ummmmm this shit was fire
  28. Kenadi Lalala: +Amanda Jones I would like to see you do better babe😂
  29. Utopia Gardiner: slayed💯👍
  30. Nellie ARROYO: whoop!
  31. BeautyQueenz101: Okay Mariah😏😭song a hit
  32. SexiPlayGirl1983: she biting off Nicki
  33. Skyla Rosado: sooooo Mariahlynn is diarrhea XD
  34. Toni Brown: 👎
  35. Cyndie-Anjell Vernet: Normally I fux with this chic her flow has life & she appears to be genuine but... she needs to get the fucķ outta here with this, it's waaaack
  36. devin austin: yasss like yasss keep it up fuck these bitches who got mad shit to say do u keep up the flow slay that shit hunny i love your music
  37. mrs wdz: Love this shit! Go lil mama!
  38. Clarissa Blanding: I hate how they make I seem like she can't rap on LHHNY. She's actually good,
  39. Tania Taylor: i like this song go mariahlynn my girl lol get it girl
  40. Ashley Minor: mariahlynn > Iggy
  41. Ashley Bailey: she's fucking real
  42. Schenita Shilow: 👏👏👏👏👏💫💫😉
  43. Tera Saunders: "They couldn't tear me down with a construction crane." I see you Mariah 🙌🏾
  44. Shae Butta Fly: Girl/Lady Bye! Who needs Choreograph when u got #BARZ?? "Real talent" now that deserves a microscope¿ Because Sis got da #Gift. See I Am Hip Hop (inmymind. Shh) And I've been writin for yrs, I kno #MusicPorn when i hear it. Im officially Mariah's #1 D.Riddin Fan.
  45. MizAZ DOMiNGUEZ: lmfao this was wack af how bout you stop this what you doing cause it's garbage
  46. Nikki Stamper: YAAASSSS Mariah Lynn!!😃😃😃
  47. Dennise Arrazola: hahaha!! can you say Despicable lol! with out spiting.
  48. Diamond Shields: She hard asfffff make yo way to cleveland on everything i'll buy a ticket front row
  49. Go Away: Dope
  50. EverythingImani: Theme song for racist!!! I like this girl
  51. Tameka Smith: I love all her music
  52. DaMidnitezorro: This little white bitch cold
  53. Nikki Gloom: italian too she said in the last season before this other one finished. PR and Italian I think when she was taking care of her mother...
  54. Jaya Monti: +kayla anthony Puerto Rican isn't an ethnicity. She's just a white person from Puerto Rico. PR is a nationality. All of them aren't all "Latinos".
  55. Brandon Harris: this is fire
  56. a lady daily: she's dope
  57. anna lens: im in love with this girl.
  58. anna lens: i want this never bitch
  59. anna lens: girl i love you and your song
  60. igor turovitz: GTFOH <3 good sh!!at
  61. Rebecca campos: What's wrong with you people . THIS IS NOT MUSIC , someone please take her to see the movie straight outta Compton.
  62. MizAZ DOMiNGUEZ: +Rebecca campos lol I know everyone like she bad, she got flow, pssh I think they on crack forreals. She so wack
  63. Dalila: +Rebecca campos Im so with you...
  64. Karolina Zylicz: "it's ur name but u dnt slaughter..." lol I luv mariah!!!!!!
  65. iDasia chavers: That NEW JERSEY Attitude be something serious, If you from Jersey then you should Know lol
  66. Bonai Artis: Yeah ain't never lie #Jersey
  67. D Del Castillo: Definitely
  68. Latasha Boyd: I actually like her
  69. Angela Silas: i think she is dope pretty and can rap Mariahlynn get yo money boo let the haters talk!
  70. Mr. Brown: She just need a good mentor and she wud be pretty dope tbh...but her lyrics need sum tuning to it...
  71. Dennise Arrazola: @MadHatter hell yeah that nigga old enough to be they grandfather. lmfao!
  72. Dennise Arrazola: shes talking about moniece slaughter from LHH Hollywood season 5. lol! these two young women beefin over rich dollaz.. honeys lets be real that nigga rich dollaz look ugly he looks muthafuckin old and you two ladies can do better.. gold diggin bitches. everything is not all about the money.
  73. Dennise Arrazola: Can you say Despicable without spitting!! Lol!
  74. tinkerbell 564: +Mad hatter omg yes I don't get it he looks way older then his age n talks with so much spit he's mad corny uhhh
  75. Mad hatter: ikr rich is mad ugly and has crows feet
  76. Mad hatter: ikr rich is mad ugly and has crows feet
  77. Kay Tea: Dang if her and Chanel West Coast did a rap battle lol 😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀
  78. Aaliyah Reed: ppl need to STOP trynna be like NICKI MINAJ
  79. Noelle Morgan: And Nicki minaj is just like lil Kim. Your point?
  80. Kaychristine: I love her💙
  81. Yahaira Mejia: i love the flow & her lyrics 😍
  82. G0DDESS KAY: I was feeling u except for that u are diarrhea line... girl lmaoo I'm weak...
  83. j bratt: Yes that line wasn't clever it was just nasty
  84. Bryana Grant: this not that bad
  85. finnfinn toocute: fuck it up
  86. Mya JVevo: love this song😘
  87. Rosa Berrios: I like when she said Brittney spears
  88. TinyTajee82709: I hope once she goes mainstream that her lyrics stay this fresh & she doesn't burn out like Iggy
  89. Angela Garcia: Definitely needs more refinement and attention to detail in her appearance and in choreography. I like her realness and her lyrics. she has an original sound. I appreciate her attempts to break down racial barriers and agree that a more sophisticated approach and a better team with an eye for detail would help her do well. let's hope she can stay original and fresh with the lyrics.
  90. El Flako: Godamn!!!!
  91. Dolly Baby: she REAALLLYY embarrassed Moniece . 😂😂😂
  92. SexiPlayGirl1983: wigger.
  93. Jaya Monti: +SexiPlaygirl1983 Lol. Okay?
  94. mimi aka zayy: damn she good
  95. Dominique Pierson: 💛
  96. Stefaun Ray: biiiiiiiitch! 🔥🔥🔥#slayed
  97. therealRAINxo: Aaaayyyyyeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!! I love you girl
  98. Lovelly Sanders: rotflmbo...she called herself diarrhea
  99. BrandNewStudios: nah she really ripped this one tho👏👏👏 she has a dope flow

Mariahlynn - GTFOH Prod by @Thirstpro

85,208 views views13,476 followers
1,700 Likes1,700 Dislikes
Music Upload TimePublished on 22 Dec 2015

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét