Want a Jester814 Tshirt or Hoodie?:
https://teespring.com/en/jester814-ts...
_______________
_______________
If you decide to get Star Citizen, please consider using my referral code. It will get us both bonus rewards! STAR-RKFM-RPL3
If you enjoyed the video, please consider a donation: https://goo.gl/lAqXSt
Patreon:
http://www.patreon.com/jester814
Facebook(I actually check this one often): http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jester8...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jester814
Steam(major stream events announced here): http://steamcommunity.com/groups/jest...
Are you a YouTube Creator and looking for a network to join? I highly recommend Curse/Union for Gamers if you qualify. Great terms(90% pay) and no lock-in contract: http://www.unionforgamers.com/apply?r...
-FAQ:
Q: What are your system specs?
A: i7 6700k, Geforce GTX 970, 16 gigs of ram, 250 gig SSD, 500 gig SSD
Q: What do you use for recording?
A: OBS for video and system audio; Audacity for personal audio.
Q: Why don't you play in First Person?
A: I'm a 3rd person gamer. I hate first person. Please don't try to "convince" me otherwise as if I am unaware of the gaming style I prefer.
Q: Were you in the Military?
A: US Army 99-06, Radio Operator(25C). Non-Combat Veteran.
Multistreaming with https://restream.io/
Call to Arms(Modern MoW) - Third and First Person Added??? | |
| 11,396 views views | 169,855 followers |
| 129 Likes | 129 Dislikes |
| Call to Arms Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming | Upload TimeStreamed live on 3 Nov 2017 |
| call to arms lyrics, call to arms d2, call to arms brewing, call to arms hearthstone, call to arms meaning, call to arms game, call to arms fallout 4, call to arms wow, call to arms diablo 2, call to arms mods, call to arms odyssey, call to arms sturgill simpson, call to arms synonym, call to arms modesto, call to arms skyrim, call to arms definition, call to arms denton, call to arms divinity 2, call to arms artifact, call to arms gameplay | |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét